In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular according to BDSG nF and the European General Data Protection Regulation ‘GDPR’) Data through our company. This data protection declaration also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as “personal data” or “processing”, we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible person (hereinafter “responsible person”) within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
SUP VIP SERVICE – Oliver Appelbaum
Polig. 696, Parc. 61
07200 Felantix, Spain
Managing Director: Oliver Appelbaum
Email address: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data that we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), communication data (IP Address etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Optimizing the website technically and economically, enabling easy access to the website, optimizing and statistical analysis of our services, improving the user experience, designing the website in a user-friendly manner, creation of statistics, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, handling contact inquiries, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors / users of the website, customers, interested parties,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as “users”.
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following we will inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which are carried out at your request, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. d) GDPR.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and if your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests in this regard, Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR is the legal basis.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processors
As a matter of principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to surrender the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement for order processing, this always takes place in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have given us the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations according to BDSG nF and DS-GVO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”.
As far as we are based on the Ineffectiveness of the so-called.
Deletion of data and storage period
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data is no longer required for the purpose because their further storage is necessary for evidence purposes or there are statutory retention requirements. This includes, for example, commercial law retention obligations for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention obligations in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO of documents (10 years). When the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted,
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• Internet service provider of the user;
• Date and time of the call;
• Browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• Time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• Amount of data;
• Websites from which the request came;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data does not take place.
- These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical analysis.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f) of the GDPR.
- For security reasons, we save this data in server log files for a storage period of 30 days. After this period these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are saved even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): According to your wishes, you can configure your browser settings and e.g. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations for the third party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookies, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our web offers and giving you easier and more secure access to our website.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies on the basis of your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the Legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that the legal basis in this case is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. The legal basis is also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b) GDPR, if the cookies are set to initiate contracts, e.g. for orders.
- Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of data collection for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
Here you will find information on deleting cookies by browsers:
Chrome: https://support.google.com / chrome / answer / 95647
Safari: https: / /support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
- Objection and “opt-out”: You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings . However, this can limit the functionality of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de / Preference Management /) object.
Cookie Consent Solutions
- We have integrated the Borlabs Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress (service provider: Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg) as a consent management service on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: Cookies, date and time of the visit, device information, browser information, anonymized IP address, opt-in and opt-out data. Through this service we can obtain your consent to the storage of cookies and also document them. In addition, a cookie is stored in your browser in order to be able to assign your consent or its revocation. You can find further information in the Borlabs data protection declaration here: https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/ .
- Purposes of data processing: Compliance with legal obligations, consent storage.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR and the fulfillment of legal requirements Obligations according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
- Storage period: Storage of the data until you delete the Borlabs cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for data storage no longer applies. The revocation receipt of a previously given consent will be kept for a period of three years. The storage is based on our accountability in accordance with Art. 5 Para. 2 GDPR and the regular statute of limitations
- Data transfer / recipient category: the data will not be passed on to Borlabs.
Contact via contact form / email / fax / post
- When you contact us via the contact form, fax, post or email, your details will be processed for the purpose of handling the contact request.
- If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data that is transmitted in the course of a contact request or email, letter or fax is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR. The person responsible has a legitimate interest in the processing and storage of the data in order to be able to answer user inquiries, to preserve evidence for reasons of liability and, if necessary, to be able to meet his statutory retention requirements for business letters. If the contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- We can save your details and contact requests in our customer relationship management system (“CRM system”) or a comparable system.
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those that were sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. We store inquiries from users who have an account or contract with us for up to two years after the end of the contract. In the case of legal archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry: End of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation.
- You have the option at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. If you contact us by email, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time.
Contact by phone
- When you contact us by phone, your telephone number will be processed to process the contact request and its processing and temporarily stored or displayed in the RAM / cache of the telephone device / display. The storage takes place for reasons of liability and security in order to be able to provide proof of the call and for economic reasons in order to enable a callback. In the case of unauthorized advertising calls, we block the phone numbers.
- The legal basis for processing the telephone number is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. If the contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The device cache saves the calls for 30 days and overwrites or deletes old data successively. When the device is disposed of, all data is deleted and the memory may be destroyed. Blocked phone numbers are checked annually for the necessity of blocking.
- You can prevent the phone number from being displayed by calling with a suppressed phone number.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your email address. Only this is a duty. The provision of further data is voluntary and only serves the purpose of personal contact. We use the so-called “double opt-in procedure” for registration. After you have registered with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us with a link to confirm your registration. If you click this confirmation link, your e-mail will be added to the newsletter distribution list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within 24 hours, your login data will be blocked and automatically deleted after 30 days.
- We also log the IP address you used when you registered, as well as the date and time of the double opt-in (registration and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is the fulfillment of legal requirements with regard to the proof of your registration as well as the prevention of abuse with regard to your e-mail.
- As part of your declaration of consent, the contents (e.g. advertised products / services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter are specifically described.
- When sending the newsletter, we evaluate you User behavior. The newsletters contain so-called “web beacons” or “tracking pixels” that are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in pseudonymized form, i.e. the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, and direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine whether and when you opened the newsletter and which links were clicked in the newsletter. This serves the purpose of optimizing and statistically evaluating our newsletter.
- The legal basis for sending the newsletter, measuring success and saving the email is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 no. 3 UWG and for the logging of the consent Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit.f) GDPR, as this is our legitimate interest serves to provide legal evidence.
- You can object to tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the receipt of the newsletter would also end. Tracking is also not possible if you deactivate the display of images in your e-mail software. However, this may have restrictions with regard to the functions of the newsletter and the images contained will then not be displayed.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can exercise your revocation by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter, sending an email or sending a message to our contact details above. We save your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, your data will only be stored anonymously for statistical purposes.
- We have integrated the website analysis tool “Google Analytics” ( Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, register no .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website.
- Data categories and description of data processing: User ID, IP address (anonymized). When you visit our website, Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze your use of our website. We have the IP anonymization & ldquo; anonymizeIP & ldquo; activated, which means that the IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form. On this website, your IP address will therefore be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the person responsible. We have also activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out via a so-called user ID. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can find more information on data usage by Google Analytics here: & nbsp; http://tools.google.com/dlpage / gaoptout? hl = de
As an alternative to the browser plug-in above, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking [__ Please__ insert the Analytics opt-out link on your website here] . The click will set an “opt-out” cookie that will prevent your data from being recorded when you visit this website in the future. This cookie is only valid for our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In that case you would have to set the cookie again.
& bull; You can deactivate the cross-device user analysis in your Google account under “My data> personal data”.
- We have the anti-spam function “reCAPTCHA” from “Google” on our website ( Provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No .: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ) integrated.
- Data category and description of data processing: Usage data (e.g. website accessed, IP). By using “reCAPTCHA” in our forms, we can determine whether the entry was made by a machine (robot) or a human. When using the service, your IP address and any other data required for this can be transmitted to Google servers in the USA.
- Purpose of processing: Avoidance of spam and abuse as well as our economic interest in optimizing our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by the third-party provider using “reCaptcha” (“opt-in”), then Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a ) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1, Letter f) of the GDPR.
- Data transfer / recipient category: Third party providers in the USA.
- Storage period: until the cookies are deleted by you as the user.
- You can find more information about Google ReCAPTCHA at & nbsp; https://www.google.com / recaptcha / & nbsp; as well as in the data protection declaration from Google at: & nbsp; https : //policies.google.com/privacy .
Presence on social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: Usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, the data of users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created on the basis of user behavior and the interests of the users resulting therefrom. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibilities of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we point out that these can be most effectively asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: Communication with users connected and registered on the social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; External representation and image cultivation; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presence in social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f) GDPR. Insofar as you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
- Data transmission / recipient category: Social network.
- You can find the data protection notices, information options and opt-out options for the respective networks / service providers here:
• Facebook – Service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland); Website: www.facebook.com ; Data protection declaration: & nbsp; https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy / , Opt-Out: & nbsp; https: // www. facebook.com/settings?tab=ads & nbsp; and & nbsp; http://www.youronlinechoices.com ; Contradiction: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2061665240770586 < / a>; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum , data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data .
• Instagram – service provider : Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) & ndash; Data protection declaration / opt-out: & nbsp; https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 , contradiction: https://help.instagram.com/contact/186020218683230 ; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Instagram pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
a href = “https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum” rel = “nofollow” target = “_blank”> https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum .
a href = “https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum” rel = “nofollow” target = “_blank”> https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum .
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
SUP VIP SERVICE – Oliver Appelbaum
Polig. 696, Parc. 61
07200 Felantix, Spain
Managing Director Oliver Appelbaum
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, if they were not collected directly from you. >
- Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to deletion
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless this is contrary to statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights to further storage.
- Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Article 18 (1) a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
- Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in particular in the member state of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
In order to protect all personal data transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with data protection regulations, we have taken suitable technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is encrypted via a secure SSL connection.