Terms and Conditions
Rental and insurance conditions
- The renter receives the board and paddle, as well as the pump, in a technically perfect condition. From the time of handover, the tenant has sole responsibility for the rental property.
- We rent our water sports equipment and paddles only on presentation of an identity card or a driver’s license and a security deposit of 50.00 Euro in cash. This deposit will be refunded upon proper return of the material.
- When taking over the board and paddle, the lessee is obliged to check their condition and to complain about any visible defects or damages. Damage to the board or paddle must be reported immediately, the costs incurred for repairing the damage are to be borne by the renter.
- The rental price and the ancillary services are paid on site in cash.
- The current rental prices are available on our homepage at https://sup-servicevip.com and can be seen in our current advertising flyer. The rental prices include taxes and duties.
- For reservations made up to four weeks before departure, a deposit of 25% of the total rental amount is due. For reservations up to two weeks before departure, a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is due. You will receive the information about the transfer to our business account when you make your reservation. In the event of non-performance by the tenant, the payment will not be refunded.
- If a reservation is canceled, 25% of the rental costs, at least EUR 30.00, will be charged.
- If the rental is canceled, e.g. due to bad weather, illness, reluctance or other reasons, no money will be refunded.
- The renter is solely liable for the theft of the board or paddle. Damage to the material due to gross negligence or willful damage is to be borne by the tenant in full and is not insured. This is especially true for driving near the beach with rocks or sharp-edged stones. It is important to be particularly attentive here.
- The tenant undertakes to always store the material securely and never leave it unattended (beach or accommodation). At night, the material must be stored in a secure, lockable room. If the board or paddle is lost, the renter has to pay the replacement value of the material.
- The tenant guarantees that the water sports equipment will only be used on designated beaches. A safety distance of at least 5 meters to all people, boats, cliffs and other obstacles must be ensured at all times. Driving out of the bays to the open sea is prohibited. The tenant is liable for any offense. The life jackets provided must be worn when kayaking. For the SUP use, the use of the leash is absolutely necessary (leash – in Stand Up Paddling a leash is called which, depending on the version, is attached to the ankle at the ankle, under the knee or with a hip belt on your body).
- The withheld deposit will be refunded on return in a clean condition including all accessories. If it is returned in a dirty, unacceptable condition, € 10 can be retained for cleaning.
- The SUP VIP Service rental is not liable for damage caused to the tenant or third parties through the use of the rental material. The use and sporting activity and participation in guided tours or lessons with the board is at your own risk.
- The SUP VIP Service rental expressly rejects any right of recourse. It is strongly recommended that tenants take out liability insurance. For any disputes arising from this contract – if there are no mandatory provisions to the contrary – the application of Spanish law and the jurisdiction of the relevant court is agreed.